Vice Versa is a plugin for WordPress which allows you to convert WordPress Posts, Pages, or Categories to different Post Types or Categories. You can also assign parents or categories as you are converting from one to the other. Converting large numbers of Posts is not a problem with Vice Versa.
Vice Versa includes two FREE modules which perform Post-to-Page and Page-to-Post conversions.
Vice Versa’s Premium Modules extend Vice Versa’s functionality by enabling Category-to-Category, Category-to-Post Type, and Post-to-Post Type conversions. Premium modules are for Vice Versa version 2.0.0+.
Vice Versa is easy to install and use.
Download Vice Versa With Two Free Modules:
- From WordPress.org – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/vice-versa/
- Extend Vice Versa with Premium Modules
- Use WordPress’s built-in plugin installer and skip the rest of the steps, OR Unzip vice-versa.zip.
- Upload the folder named ‘vice-versa’ to the wp-content/plugins directory on your server.
- Go to the plugins manager in your WordPress Dashboard, locate Vice Versa in the list of plugins (under ‘V’ for ‘Vice Versa’), and click Activate.
No database tables are affected and there are no additional settings required for the plugin to work.
Once the plugin is activated, you will find Vice Versa in the Dashboard menu under Tools.